*SPOILER ALERT: This review may ruin the fun for you if you understand it.*
- Layers of existence
- Noir elements
- Questioning of reality
- Brilliant pacing
- Relatively linear timeline
- Lack of closure
- Non-retroactive climax
- Best gravity-less sequence EVER.
- Yay for teamwork!
- Love Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Michael Cane, Ellen Page (in that order).
- Love Cillian Murphy, even though he’s not a good actor.
- On the fence about Marion Cotillard.
- Still hate Leonardo DiCaprio, even though he’s an amazing actor.
- Not the best Nolan. Both Prestige and Memento are conceptually superior.
- Still, miles ahead of regular Hollywood.
- Special effects are amazing, most realistic to date.
- Limited rewatch value.
~~ Terence T